miƩrcoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

My English experience learning

Well this year are ending, this long year. In this ending of this curse I going to say my experience in relation to english curse . The first semester I arrived to Pre-Intermediate curse in where all of my partners was of second year of the career. That was a beautiful experience because I shared with them and I learnt a lot from they. Besides This persons helped me so much in the other curses of my carrer delivering me very good material.
There I lived my first blog's experience and I liked it because I could express or say my thoughts about any topic. But the most interesting thing of that curse was the conversations in the class about the country actually, etc.
In the second semester in intermediate nivel I had to change of curse because my partners of the second year had diferents schedules compared in mine, So I was arbitrarily assigned in a new curse. In this curse I had as partners of my career, not to much but very good persons and some of them my friends, also for my lucky my girlfriend was in the curse so the classes was really enternainment and nice.
I had difficults to arrive to the class beceause first the english classes was in occident faculty that was more or less at 20 min of the other faculty In where I had the mayority of my curses, second the wednesdays I had chosed as General Formation curses swimming curse and this curse started at 2 30 PM and finished at 4 o' clock and how this curse started at 4 past 15 I had 15 minutes to bathe myself and dress myself and go to occident I always came out of the swiming poll 15 minutes before the finish of the class and I arrived to class 15 minuts afther the biggining of the english class.
In summary this year the english curse was a entertainment and relax curse. =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario